In our second PC build video, Wootdini finally takes all the parts he unboxed and set up in the previous video and puts them together to create a working gaming and streaming PC. If you missed the first part of the video you can check it out here or down below.
It goes without saying that building a PC is not an easy task so the aim of this series is to explore the different approaches one could take when creating one ultimate PC build. This includes cable management, how to apply the thermal paste onto your CPU and even install the watercooler and things you should look out for when doing so.
The PC components used in this video include:
- Antec 1000W Titanium PSU
- Guaranteed 1000W of continuous power from Antec
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified
- Antec Quality 10 year warranty
- Zero RPM manager – An advanced low voltage fan control with the fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulations & low ripple & noise to maximize performance
- Evetech NOVA Gaming Case
- 6x Dual ring TGB high-speed PWM fans
- Syncs with MSI mystic lighting & ASUS aura syn
- 5mm full-sized tempered glass
- Optimized airflow
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphics cards
- Supports 360 Liquid coolers
- Gamdias Chione P2-360R AIO
- Luminous but not Loud – The advanced dual rings on the fan and the RGB LOGO on the pump can sync with motherboard software
- Integrate Your Style – Add up to 8 fans to exhibit group lighting effects, with the AEOLUS Box
- Hikvision E2000 1TB NVMe SSD
- High read and write speeds of up to 3500MB/s and supports both NVMe and PCIe.
- It comes backed by an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty.
- KLEVV CRAS X RGB 16GB 4000MHz
- Fully compatible with the RGB control software of major motherboard brands.
- 1-Click overclocking support (Intel – XMP 2.0 ; AMD- D.O.C.P)
- AMD RYZEN 5 5600x
- 6-Core 12-Threads 3.7GHz (4.6GHz Max Boost)
Check it out down below: